> Faculty of Education
RESEARCH THRUST AREAS
- Stress Management.
- Behavioural Interventions.
- Adolescent Problems.
- School bullying.
- Cyber stalking.
- Work-family conflict.
- Human Resource Management.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESEARCH WORK CARRIED OUT FROM 2007-2014
- A state wide survey on school bullying was done and a scale was developed to measure bullying and victimization
- A scale was developed to assess cyberstalking victimization among college students
- A classwide social skills intervention was given to combat the bullying and victimization among eighth grade students
- Bullying and cyberbullying behaviour was assessed among the school and college students in Tamilnadu and Punjab
- Work –family conflict of married women employees was explored among large sample
- Psychotherapy was given to childhood disorders through experimental designs
- Indian-European Research Networking Programme in Social Science – a five country colloboratory research project on school bullying and cyber bullying was conducted.
- Australia-India Anti-Bullying Research Collaboration is in progress .